- CDP and CDSB welcome Task Force recommendations as a major step forward for further mainstreaming climate disclosure
14 December 2017
CDP, which began securing climate disclosure from companies in 2002, and CDSB, the NGO advancing non-financial reporting in mainstream filings, today welcome the Financial Stability Board's Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations to integrate climate information into mainstream financial reporting.
- EU countries must adopt directive extending mandatory reporting of environmental and non-financial information
06 December 2016
The new EU directive on non-financial reporting will affect 6,000 companies from 1 January 2017
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board wins Finance for the Future Awards
13 October 2016
The Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB) won the Finance for the Future Award for the Public and Third Sector category at the awards ceremony held in London on 13 October.
- Inclusive finance and corporate governance to be focuses for Davos
Responsible Investor, 16 January
- Making climate disclosure the new norm in business
World Economic Forum Agenda, 13 January 2017
- IFAC endorses integrated reporting as the way forward for corporate reporting
International Accounting Bulletin, 11 January 2017