New environmental regulations are being discussed in North and South America and there are broader moves towards integrating non-financial with financial reporting for investors and other stakeholders.
This video shows how companies can place their climate change information into their annual financial reports – using CDSB’s Reporting Framework. You will hear perspectives from business, advisers, investors and non-financial reporting experts.
- Regulatory context
- CDSB's Reporting Framework
- Integrating financial and non-financial information
- Corporate perspective
- Communications perspective
- Investor perspective
- Lois Guthrie – Executive Director, CDSB
- Patrick Crawford – Corporate Engagement, CDSB
- Amy Pawlicki – Director, Business Reporting Assurance Advisory Services, AICPA
- Ben Thompson – Sustainable Business Program Manager, Autodesk
- Jonny McCaig – Senior Consultant, Sustainability, Radley Yeldar
- Jim Coburn – Senior Manager, Investor Programs, Ceres
Please contact Patrick Crawford if you have any questions about this webinar or on using CDSB’s Reporting Framework.