The Corporate Reporting Dialogue (CRD), introduced by the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), brings together organizations that have significant international influence on the corporate reporting landscape.
By working together towards a common goal, participants aim to respond to market calls for better alignment and reduced burden in corporate reporting.
The Corporate Reporting Dialogue consists of:
- CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB)
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
- International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
- International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
The organizations participating in the Dialogue are all involved with the issuing of international standards and frameworks. They share a common interest in Integrated Reporting and in improving the quality and consistency of global corporate reporting to provide increased certainty for businesses and investors alike. The CRD aims to promote greater coherence, consistency and comparability between corporate reporting frameworks, standards and related requirements, leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness.
The Dialogue will develop practical ways to bring alignment to the direction, content and ongoing development of reporting frameworks, standards and related requirements. Participants will share information, express a common voice on areas of mutual interest, and as the initiative progresses, will reach out to the broader corporate reporting landscape.