Contributing to CDSB’s work enables participants to:
- shape the agenda for a global climate change reporting model;
- maximize influence and leadership by working with a prestigious and multi-disciplinary group of members experts and collaborators to lead thinking on climate change-related disclosure and enshrine conclusions in a reporting framework;
- access resources through collaborative information sharing;
- shape development of compliance mechanisms by following emerging climate change reporting legislation and developing effective and practical compliance strategies;
- reduce reporting burdens by minimising the number of practices and standards on climate-change related disclosure through the harmonization, support and enhancement of existing best practices, standards and principles with which business is already familiar;
- endorse and be endorsed for support in building global climate change-related reporting standards;
- join an industry leading forum with ambitious plans. CDSB’s membership is composed of representatives from world-leading organizations involved in work with business, investors and regulators to understand and minimize the effects of climate change.
We use the Collaborase platform to work with our experts around the world.
If you would like to participate in CDSB’s work, please contact us at .
The CDSB Secretariat welcomes voluntary applications for secondments and internships.