We welcome involvement from interested partners covering all areas of our work programmes.
CDSB’s network is composed of representatives from world-leading organizations working with business, investors and regulators to contribute to more sustainable economic, social and environmental systems.
There are different ways in which interested partners can get involved in CDSB's work:
- Join our Technical Working Group. We are expanding our work programmes and we are looking for more experts to contribute and help us achieve our mission.
- Find out how you can use the CDSB Framework and be profiled through our corporate engagement programme.
- Engage with us through our investor engagement programme and help us achieve our mission to bring decision-useful corporate environmental information to global markets.
- Send voluntary applications for secondments and internships.
Why should I join?
By getting involved with our work programmes, you will contribute to:
- shaping the agenda for a global environmental and natural capital reporting model;
- Improving the access to key resources through collaborative information sharing;
- reduce reporting burdens by minimising the number of practices and standards on natural capital disclosure;
- endorse and be endorsed for support in building global natural capital and environmental reporting standards.
How can I get involved?
To participate in CDSB’s work, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org